1. General Information - All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, your order will be placed on back order and delivered when stock becomes available.
2. Delivery Location - Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses in the UK.
3. Delivery Time - An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within 5 business days of the date of your order. Business day means Monday to Friday, except holidays. Please note we do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. Delivery Instructions - You can provide special delivery instructions on the check-out page of our website.
5. Shipping Costs - Shipping costs are based on the value of your order and the delivery method, Orders under £75 are subject to a £15 delivery charge. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
6. Damaged Items in Transport - If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at email@example.com
7. Questions - If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org